问题：My paper or label size is not listed in my Windows driver
The windows driver defaults to standard paper sizes.
Create a custom paper size in Windows. To CREATE a custom form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Control Panel, double-click Printers.
- Highlight the printer. On the File menu, click Server Properties.
- On the Forms tab, select the Create A New Form check box.
- Enter the settings for the new form.
NOTE: When you set up a custom form, the margins, length, and width, cannot exceed the specifications for the installed printer. Printable regions must be adhered to with regard to margin limits for the printer and driver in use.
- Click Save Form or OK.
To USE the new form as the default form, follow these steps in Windows 2000 / XP / 2003:
- In Control Panel, double-click Printers.
- Right-click the printer you want to select, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Printing Preferences.
- Click Advanced, and then in the Paper Size dropdown menu, select the custom form size.
- Click OK.
To use the new form from a PROGRAM, follow these steps:
- In the program, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Properties.
- In the Paper Size box, click the new form.